Your All-Inclusive Adventure
Fish Kodiak Adventures Lodging
UPDATE: Thank you all for your inquiries for Fish Kodiak Adventures. Please check our calendar for availability as of January 1, 2023.
A group of 4 to 6 is needed to confirm your reservation. Accommodations include 4 bedroom and 5 bath rooms. After this season we are revamping our services. We are certain it will be a huge and favorable success.
Your stay with us will include all the comforts of home when you’re not out fishing. Overlooking the Pasagshak River on the southeast side of Kodiak Island, Fish Kodiak Adventures Inn is a full service, family style Bed and Breakfast. We’re open April 15 through October 31.
- Private rooms, each with a private bath
- Home-cooked breakfast and dinners
- Boat sack lunches
- Your hosts live on-site and will ensure you enjoy your trip
- Large open kitchen
- Dining area
- Great room
- Daily housekeeping; Laundry facilities available
- Satellite TV
- Wireless phone and internet service
- 2 Night minimum stay
- Airport Shuttle* to and from the Inn
Fishing with Captain Rick
Salmon (King, Coho and Sockeye), Halibut, Rock Fish and Ling Cod are plentiful in the protected areas of Kodiak Island. Trophy King Salmon and huge Halibut are attracted by a wealth of bait fish such as herring and candlefish. Beginning in May, we fish nearby Ugak Bay with it’s shallow waters with gentle currents. You adventure includes:
- Fishing Geer
- Guided Saltwater and Freshwater Charters
- Solo fishing on the Pasagshak River
- Catch Cleaned
- Fresh Fish Vacuum Sealed and Frozen
- 2lb to 50lb Fish Boxes Provided
- Take Your Fish Home with You or Ship via UPS or FedEx
Adventures for Everyone
Email us for our Rate Card or
We’ll make you famous!
Book with us and you too
could make the cover.