Kodiak Excursion Packages
All Inclusive Adventures
- April 15 through October 31
- Airport pick up and return*
- Private rooms, each with private bath
- Home-cooked breakfasts and dinners, and boat sack lunches
- All species of in-season fish with all the fishing you want to do
- Fish processing, including 2-50 lb. fish boxes of your catch cleaned, vacuum sealed, frozen, and ready to ship home with you or via UPS or FedEx
*Recommended travel to Kodiak Island: Fly to Anchorage and book a commercial flight on Era Aviation or Alaska Airlines to Kodiak (250 miles southwest). We’ll pick you up at the airport and drive you to Pasagshak. No small airplane travel is required.
Exclusive Fishing Charters
Reserved for groups of four or more. An exclusive fishing adventure.
- Four private rooms, each with private bath
- Personal cook
- Captain Rick and the C-Grace fishing vessel at your personal hail
For groups of three or less. Join fellow fishing adventurers.
- Private rooms and bath
- A cook to share with others during all or part of your stay
Adventures for Everyone
Fish, hunt, hike, bird watch, whale watch, or just kick back and relax to enjoy the peace and quiet Pasagshak has to offer. Fish Kodiak Adventures can furnish you with daily ocean or freshwater guided fishing, as well as your own solo fishing on the Pasagshak River.